Kindle Fire

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Forgotten Services, Super Typhoons, and Telluric Kinetics

In case people forgot what I was capable of doing, here is a picture of the typhoon Neoguri, which I slowed and dissolved with kinetic magic.





I know that I had deleted the posts of before and after I pledged to dissolve this typhoon. However, the fact remains true, that I, Vrilock the beardless, have served the people of the world a great gift. Now, as a matter of course, I am no longer interested in doing this. There is a reason. The shear arrogance of our world leaders has offended me. And, as our societies have become incredulous, vulgar, and disorderly, I am no longer allowed to aid you. The universe commands that I allow almost all earth activities to unfold as it will.

After Neoguri, I pacified Halong, making it intangible as the typhoon went over Honshu. I stood outside on the island of Honshu, raising the typhoon with my awareness heightened, and lowered it back in the sea above Japan.

About 40 typhoons have passed around Honshu since Neoguri, if I can count. All were bent or harmonized. I turned the climate into a mild southern California climate the following year. As well, I rained the entire state of California as a side job, and I smoothed out the atmosphere to avoid serious wind storms. Journalists at the time were vocal and arrogant. However, I was able to put their feet in their mouths for a time. But no longer.
 There were some that which I would harmonize, shield, and others which I would slow and dissolve. Depends on forewarning, timing, and preparedness. Even sickness vs health is a factor.

All that could be done has been done. We now face a series of volcanic activities, which I had for a time smoothed out in order to heal the mantel in Pacific Asia. This, however, will not hold forever. A man, even as unique as I am, can only continue such a service for so long, especially after so many people abandoned support for my writings, books, and the general lack of donations. On top of this, I really am angry with the companies which have stolen ideas or slighted me. Thus, from the ashes of failure, the ultimate terror arises.
My family is the wind and the sea, the infernal channels, and the dark earth. My father is the ultimate void beyond dream, beyond all reality.

I am Vrilock. Your lives were in my hands many times. I have been honorable. Now, do as you will. I venture away from you to track down those who have dishonored me.

No comments:

Post a Comment