Kindle Fire

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Impossible News, Old Typhoon Neoguri

I read this, but the news here is quite different from what I experienced. I know, because I was on Honshu island when Neoguri was headed at us. The storm brushed Tokyo, but that was it. It died out--super typhoon or not. But, here is what the U.K. papers wrote. Read...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/10958496/Typhoon-Neoguri-heads-for-Fukushima-nuclear-plant.html
I recall reducing wind speeds over five days of working my mind on Neoguri. Honshu was spared. Im confused by what I've just read in the U.K. paper.

However, I do recall being present after Halong hit next. And after this glided harmlessly over us on Honshu island, there came a spread series of clouds which caused a series of thunderstorms and landslides. 31 slides, I believe. During that time I held back an oppressive veil of black clouds, which my adjurations turned into a circle pf clearing, and a zone pf clear sky, surrounded by a ring of black clouds constantly being held back by my tiring concentration. I remember the wand in my hand being knocked from my grip by booming thunder vibrations. It was very hard work. I learned a great deal from my successes, as well as from my failures, so that the next year I created a buffer, and I made the climate more like a day in Fountain Valley, California. Dry, windy, sunny. And, forty typhoons missed us that year. Only the tail end ever hit us with rain or wind.

Hard work, yes. And under the strain of an unnatural oppressive force which I recall being present, much like a disruptive spirit I had once fought off from my own home in the USA.

Sure enough when I check with the Japanese data online, the facts are as I wrote them, and not as they are directed by UK papers. The storm was slowed, dissipated, and skimmed gently enough off the coast of Tokyo. In fact, I've been in Japan up until just last week. I don't deny my failures in atmoskinesis, such as the time when I witnessed the mountain come down across the river, and lots of people dying around me, just across the river. Yet, I must also make it clear that my successes have been far greater than my failures. Something like 9 out of 10.

Checkout my books on kinetics if you want to understand my work. Bit.ly/thomaspwalton and bit.ly/kineticmagic. I'm the real deal, and not one of these phony buffoons on the pop talk radio shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment