Kindle Fire

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Kyushu UFO

The day after Kyushu split in half, I found myself outside the post office in Honshu. The quakes continued. People were lined up inside the post office to send care packages to survivors in Kyushu. The hour grew late, and so I stood outside to get some fresh air. There in the low cloud before me emerging through the mist was a lantern like craft or orb, and of red hues of light. It was wavering in and out of the visual spectrum, and after a time disappeared. It was so close that I felt the presence of it distinctly before it completely vanished. I told no one, as most people were probably awed enough by the fact that Kyushu had split after the quake. The appearance of these crafts or phenomena have continued in many of the lands where I stood in the presence of great events. And I have seen the space rock fly between the earth and the moon, as these images were shown to me. I wonder when they will come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment